INDIAN LAW SCHOOL is an educational organisation providing education on web platform, mobile application(s) and software application(s) owned and managed by a group of well educated persons.
INDIAN LAW SCHOOL provides the course & literature for legal laws prevalent in India to enhance the skills , knowledge and heighten that may be valuable and helpful for a career in legal streams.
- Access to some parts and features of INDIAN LAW SCHOOL are provided to you free of charge. However, INDIAN LAW SCHOOL reserves the right to restrict access to any areas or features of INDIAN LAW SCHOOL, including charging for any area or feature, without prior notice.
- if some of the content, information, and videos displayed on INDIAN LAW SCHOOL web portal have been posted by persons other than INDIAN LAW SCHOOL , including other users of INDIAN LAW SCHOOL web portal. INDIAN LAW SCHOOL is not responsible for the accuracy, propriety, lawfulness, or truthfulness of any such content and shall not be liable to you for your reliance on them.
- INDIAN LAW SCHOOL is not responsible for the conduct of the activities on INDIAN LAW SCHOOL web portal , of any person other than INDIAN LAW SCHOOL . INDIAN LAW SCHOOL shall also not be liable to you in connection with any loss/ damage suffered by you or any person as a result of the conduct of the activities on INDIAN LAW SCHOOL web portal of any person other than INDIAN LAW SCHOOL .
- INDIAN LAW SCHOOL may feature hyperlinks to content on other web sites or platforms. INDIAN LAW SCHOOL has no control over such web site, or platform or content and is not responsible or liable to anyone for such web site, or any content, products or services made available on such a web site.
- You are prohibited from trying to undermine the integrity of the computer systems or networks used by INDIAN LAW SCHOOL . You are prohibited from trying to gain unauthorised access to such computer systems or networks.
- You are prohibited from infringing the intellectual property rights and other legitimate rights of INDIAN LAW SCHOOL and other users of INDIAN LAW SCHOOL. INDIAN LAW SCHOOL may, under appropriate circumstances, restrict access to INDIAN LAW SCHOOL of persons who have infringed the intellectual property rights and other legitimate rights of INDIAN LAW SCHOOL and other users of INDIAN LAW SCHOOL. INDIAN LAW SCHOOL may, under appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of persons whose conduct is prejudicial to the interests of INDIAN LAW SCHOOL or other users of INDIAN LAW SCHOOL, or for any other reason. INDIAN LAW SCHOOL need not give cause for restricting access to INDIAN LAW SCHOOL or for terminating accounts on INDIAN LAW SCHOOL.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck, and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
- Some sections of INDIAN LAW SCHOOL allow you to publish information in the form of topics, comments, and posts. Some features on INDIAN LAW SCHOOL also allow you to send information to INDIAN LAW SCHOOL or to other users through some communication systems. By using any of these features, you agree to the terms of Clauses 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, and 24 below.
- You agree to:
(a) Provide INDIAN LAW SCHOOL with true, accurate, current, and complete information upon registration, which may or may not be displayed on INDIAN LAW SCHOOL;
(b) Maintain and promptly amend all information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete.
- You agree that you have obtained all necessary copyright, trademark, trade secrets or patent licenses and permissions, or such other licenses or permissions required in connection with the personal or proprietary rights of any person (including but not limited to the rights of personality and rights of privacy), for any material or information you post on INDIAN LAW SCHOOL or otherwise give to INDIAN LAW SCHOOL to display. You agree that you are solely responsible for ensuring that any material or information you post on INDIAN LAW SCHOOL or provide to INDIAN LAW SCHOOL or authorise INDIAN LAW SCHOOL to display, does not violate the rights of anyone else, or has been posted with the permission of the owner(s) of such rights.
- You agree that the information submitted for display on INDIAN LAW SCHOOL shall not:
- Contain fraudulent information, or otherwise promote illegal activities;
- Be part of a scheme to defraud INDIAN LAW SCHOOL or other users of INDIAN LAW SCHOOL or for any other unlawful purpose;
- Relate to services that infringe or otherwise abet or encourage the infringement or violation of any person’s copyright, patent, trademarks, trade secret, or other rights including proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- Impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- Be defamatory, libellous, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing;
- Be obscene or contain or infer any pornography or illegal merchandising or any other content or otherwise promote sexually explicit materials or is otherwise harmful to minors; (h) Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Contain any material that constitutes unauthorised advertising or harassment (including but not limited to spamming), invades anyone’s privacy or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation;
- Solicit business from any user of INDIAN LAW SCHOOL in connection with a commercial activity that competes with INDIAN LAW SCHOOL or INDIAN LAW SCHOOL ;
- Contain any computer viruses or other destructive devices and codes that have the effect of damaging, interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any software or hardware system, data or personal information;
- Otherwise create any liability for INDIAN LAW SCHOOL or INDIAN LAW SCHOOL .
- INDIAN LAW SCHOOL reserves the right to cooperate fully with governmental authorities, private investigators, and injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected criminal or civil wrongdoing. INDIAN LAW SCHOOL may disclose your identity and contact information, if requested by a government or law enforcement body, an injured user of INDIAN LAW SCHOOL, or as a result of a subpoena or other legal action. INDIAN LAW SCHOOL shall not be liable for damages or the results of such cooperation or disclosure. You agree not to bring any action or claim against INDIAN LAW SCHOOL for such cooperation or disclosure. In connection with such co-operation, INDIAN LAW SCHOOL may, at its sole discretion, restrict your access to INDIAN LAW SCHOOL or terminate your account.
- INDIAN LAW SCHOOL will try to keep INDIAN LAW SCHOOL safe and bug-free but you use the site at your own risk. INDIAN LAW SCHOOL is providing INDIAN LAW SCHOOL “as is” without any express or implied warranties. INDIAN LAW SCHOOL does not guarantee that INDIAN LAW SCHOOL will be safe or secure.
- INDIAN LAW SCHOOL is not responsible for the actions, content, information or data of persons other than INDIAN LAW SCHOOL and you agree to release INDIAN LAW SCHOOL and its officers and employees from any liability in connection with a claim that you have against any person other than INDIAN LAW SCHOOL , or for any profits lost or any damages arising out of or in connection with such a claim.
- Under no circumstances shall INDIAN LAW SCHOOL be held liable for an delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through INDIAN LAW SCHOOL resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labour disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
- INDIAN LAW SCHOOL shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information), whether in contract, negligence, tort or otherwise or any other damages resulting from any of the following:
- The use or the inability to use INDIAN LAW SCHOOL or any service provided by INDIAN LAW SCHOOL ;
- Any defect in data, information, content, or services purchased or obtained through unauthorised access by third parties to data or private information of any User;
- Statements or conduct of any User of the Site; or
- Any matters relating to Employer Services however arising, including negligence.
- Notwithstanding any of the foregoing provisions, the aggregate liability of INDIAN LAW SCHOOL , its employees, agents, affiliates, representatives, or anyone acting on its behalf, for all claims arising from your use of the INDIAN LAW SCHOOL or any service provided by INDIAN LAW SCHOOL shall be limited to the greater of:
The amount of fees you pay to INDIAN LAW SCHOOL or its affiliates in relation to the use of INDIAN LAW SCHOOL or any section of INDIAN LAW SCHOOL in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to liability; or Rs.1,000/-.
The preceding sentence does not shall not preclude you from the requirement to prove actual damages. All claims arising from your use of INDIAN LAW SCHOOL must be filed within one (1) year from the date the cause of action arose.
Intellectual Property Rights
- INDIAN LAW SCHOOL is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights to the INDIAN LAW SCHOOL and content published by INDIAN LAW SCHOOL on INDIAN LAW SCHOOL. INDIAN LAW SCHOOL and content published by INDIAN LAW SCHOOL on INDIAN LAW SCHOOL embody trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in INDIAN LAW SCHOOL and the content published on INDIAN LAW SCHOOL by INDIAN LAW SCHOOL shall remain with INDIAN LAW SCHOOL , its affiliates, or licensors of the content published on INDIAN LAW SCHOOL by INDIAN LAW SCHOOL , as the case may be. All rights not otherwise claimed under this Agreement or by INDIAN LAW SCHOOL are hereby reserved.
- "INDIAN LAW SCHOOL", "INDIAN LAW SCHOOL.net", and the related icons and logos are registered trademarks or trademarks or service marks of INDIAN LAW SCHOOL , in various jurisdictions, and are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights laws. The unauthorised copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
- All notices or demands to or upon INDIAN LAW SCHOOL shall be effective only if it is in writing. They shall be considered duly made when sent to INDIAN LAW SCHOOL in the following manner to: INDIAN LAW SCHOOL 458-459 Second Floor Agrawal Chamber 3 Veer Savarkar Block Shakarpur Delhi-110092.
- Notices or demands to you or upon you shall be effective if either delivered personally, sent by courier, certified mail, by facsimile, or email to the last-known correspondence, fax or email address provided by you to INDIAN LAW SCHOOL, or by posting such notice or demand on an area of INDIAN LAW SCHOOL that is publicly accessible without a charge or accessible to you. Notice to you shall be deemed to be received by you if and when: INDIAN LAW SCHOOL is able to demonstrate that communication, whether in physical or electronic form, has been sent to you, or Immediately upon INDIAN LAW SCHOOL posting such notice on an area of INDIAN LAW SCHOOL that is publicly accessible without charge or accessible to the User.
- INDIAN LAW SCHOOL does not refund or return any course or subscription that has been purchased, unless the transaction was the result of a fraudulent purchase.
- By using the INDIAN LAW SCHOOL website, INDIAN LAW SCHOOL mobile application(s) or any service offered by INDIAN LAW SCHOOL , you confirm that you have read the following information regarding our policies about the collection, use, and disclosure of information that you provide us during your use of INDIAN LAW SCHOOL.
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, you specifically grant INDIAN LAW SCHOOL a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any such content that you post on or in connection with INDIAN LAW SCHOOL.
- On registration, you provide INDIAN LAW SCHOOL with information such as name, gender, location and other fields mentioned in your registration profile. You grant INDIAN LAW SCHOOL permission to use such information for the internal improvement of INDIAN LAW SCHOOL mechanics and any such manner that INDIAN LAW SCHOOL feels is appropriate to enhance your experience on INDIAN LAW SCHOOL.
- Whenever you use INDIAN LAW SCHOOL, INDIAN LAW SCHOOL collects data and information that may include information such as your device Internet Protocol address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when using INDIAN LAW SCHOOL, the time and date of your use of INDIAN LAW SCHOOL, and other statistics about your use of INDIAN LAW SCHOOL. This information may be used to improve the experience on INDIAN LAW SCHOOL. By using INDIAN LAW SCHOOL, you grant INDIAN LAW SCHOOL permission to use this information, for any purpose that INDIAN LAW SCHOOL feels is appropriate to enhance your experience on INDIAN LAW SCHOOL.
- INDIAN LAW SCHOOL will use commercially accepted methods of protecting the information detailed in Clauses 42 and 43 above. INDIAN LAW SCHOOL does not guarantee its absolute security.